Game of Thrones Location Bus Tour for Two in Belfast 11884503
The popularity of Game of Thrones is undisputable. Loved by audiences all over the world, you would be hard-pressed to find someone that hasn’t seen an episode or read the books. If you are a self-confessed fan of the TV or book series, written by famed author, George R. R. Martin, this roundtrip tour is perfect! Travel with the same company that transported the cast and crew members during filming. Journeying across the beautiful Antrim Coast in Northern Ireland and to the Giant's Causeway, you will discover the filming locations used in each season, including the Greyjoy castle, Ballintoy Harbour and Cushendun's beautiful caves where Melisandre gave birth to the shadow assassin. Throughout the tour, your knowledgeable guide will teach you about Irish folklore and the show itself. You’ll also get the chance to pose with swords and dress up in Game of Thrones costumes!
- A full roundtrip Game of Thrones tour from Belfast for two
- Discover the filming locations from each of the series and some of Northern Ireland's best-loved attractions – exploring more locations than any other tour!
- Walk the famous Giant's Causeway for free
- Dress up in GOT inspired costumes and pose with props (some of which have been used on the show itself)
- Get an inside scoop and hear stories about the cast and crew behind the scenes
- Enjoy plenty of brilliant photo opportunities
- It can be used week round, year round
- This tour departs at 9am. Please allow nine hours for this experience
- You will need to book this experience via email, 24 hours in advance
- Please bring a hard copy of your voucher will you on the day
- Owing to the tour content, this is parental guidance rated
- Minimum age: 18 years
- All dates are subject to availability