Half Day Fly Fishing Adventure on Rutland Water for Two 11810895
Jump right in with this fantastic half-day, fly-fishing experience for two. Your expert guide will take you on a motorboat into the heart of the beautiful Rutland Water – Europe’s largest fishing lake, covering 3,500 acres. Your guide will take you out and give you the best chance to catch a trout. He may cast for you if you wish, but you're sure to get a taste for this exciting activity once you have a go. At the end of your experience, you will be able to take home two of your catches, should you get a bite!
- Get ready for a fun fly-fishing experience for two
- Be taught by an expert fisherman who will teach you the essentials
- Take up to two fish home with you, if you're lucky enough to get a catch!
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- This experience is available on two days per month from April to November
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult (aged 18 or over)
- This experience will last approximately four hours
- Fishing will go ahead in most weather although boats cannot go out in high winds (over 23mph) and in that instance the supplier will arrange a rebooking
- You are advised to dress according to the weather, i.e. waterproofs, jacket, hat, sunglasses and sun block in summer and a life jacket is provided
- Fishing generally takes place from the bank adjacent to the fishing cabin, but be aware that due to the vast size of Rutland Water, in certain conditions it may be necessary to follow the guide a short distance by car to a more favourable fishing spot
- All dates are subject to availability