Harry Potter and other Movie Sites Tour of Oxford 11870168
Location: Oxford - Oxfordshire
For 2 people
Valid for 10 months
Best Price Guarantee
Walk the same steps as Harry, Ron and Hermione from the Harry Potter franchise as well as many other stars from movies like The Mummy and X-men. During this spellbinding tour of the city, your professional guide will mesmerize you, as you tour the old city of Oxford, learning about why the most prestigious Oxford University makes the perfect setting for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and other blockbuster films. During your tour, you’ll even get to enter two or three of the locations used in the Harry Potter Movies, including the Divinity Hall – the famous hall that was used as the Hogwarts Infirmary where Harry ended up after ‘He who must not be named’ confronted him in The Philosophers Stone. Your guide will take you past some of the most notable locations that you’ll recognise from other big screen productions too. This tour is a must for Harry Potter fans and movie fans alike – muggles and wizarding folk alike!
- Enthralling guided walking tour around Oxford
- Entrance to 2 or 3 locations used in the Harry Potter films, including the New College and the Divinity School at The Bodleian Library
- Walk the footsteps of Harry Potter and other famous screen actors
What do I need to know?
- Your voucher is valid for ten months, for two people
- Your voucher may be used Saturday (February-October) and Sunday (June-September), departing at 1:45pm
- All dates are subject to availability
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Your tour must be pre-booked
- You should allow 1 hour 45 minutes for this experience
- Tours depart outside the entrance to the Weston Library in Oxford
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Your tour must be booked in advance
This experience is available at
Harry Potter and other Movie Sites Tour of Oxford
You may also like...
Steam Train Trip with Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two on the East Somerset Railway