Harry Potter Walking Tour for Two Adults and Two Children 11892604
Experience the magic of Harry Potter with a guided walking tour of London. Enjoy a spellbinding family adventure in the Capital. Walk in the footsteps of beloved characters from the famous blockbuster film series, inspired by the fantasy novels written by J. K. Rowling. Find out which house you belong in. Are you more of a gentle Gryffindor or a sly Slytherin? Visit famous locations that inspired the books and featured in the films. Walk down Diagon Alley where Harry bought his first wand, then head to the entrance of The Leaky Cauldron and step foot on the Millennium Bridge that was destroyed by the dreaded Death Eaters. Explore the Muggle world and have fun with this incredible two-hour tour.
- Enjoy a magical, two-hour Harry Potter walking tour for two adults and two children
- See Diagon Alley, Gringotts Wizarding Bank, Daniel Radcliffe's school and much more
- Walk in the footsteps of your favourite wizards and witches
- A knowledgeable and enthusiast guide will test your knowledge with a fun quiz, which you can earn points for!
- Your voucher is valid for two adults and two children
- The meeting point is along Shaftesbury Avenue, please arrive 15 minutes early
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- Child tickets are valid for those aged 4–15 years
- All dates are subject to availability