HMS Caroline Experience for Two Adults in Belfast 11872145
Step aboard the HMS Caroline for a fascinating day out for two. The last survivor of the Battle of Jutland, you'll be blown away by this impressively restored cruiser as you tour the recreated cabins and walk along the decks where the ship's 6-inch and 4-inch replica guns sit. You'll enjoy interactive exhibitions on board as well as a dynamic film depicting the drama and devastation of the battle so you can learn all about war at sea. Recreated to look and feel as it did in 1916, you can also soak up the atmosphere as you learn about communication at sea in the signal school where you can see if you can crack a code using techniques like semaphore and flags. A 5-star visitor attraction in Belfast, you'll both enjoy a day full of history and discovery.
- HMS Caroline tickets for two adults
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- Bookings can be made week-round
- Bookings are not available for special events and dates
- Your e-voucher must be printed and redeemed at the HMS Caroline Visitor Centre
- All dates are subject to availability