Learn to Fly Fish for a Day on Rutland Water for One 1183338
Spend a day enjoying this exciting yet relaxing sport at a tranquil lake at your chosen venue. This experience is a superb introduction to fly fishing for someone who has never tried it before, but would love to give it a go! Receive a full day of instruction and learn the essential elements of the sport, such as handling the rod, choosing and assembling tackle, casting, as well as the art of fly fishing itself. Included with this experience are refreshments and a light lunch, which can be enjoyed outdoors if the weather is nice!
- Learn how to fly fish for a day for one
- Tuck into a delicious light lunch
- Be taught about equipment and safety by an expert instructor
- Take home up to two fish, if you're lucky enough to get a catch!
- Receive a certificate as a mark of your achievements
- Your voucher is valid for one person
- Available on selected days from April to the end of November
- Share this experience with up to eight other participants
- This experience includes tackle, tuition, permits, licences and lunch, so you won’t have any additional expenses
- If you have any medical problem or disability which may affect your experience, please inform the operator when you make your booking
- Minimum age: 12 years at Rutland Water and 18 years at Powys
- Participants must observe the safety guidelines as laid down by the instructors
- It is advisable to dress according to the weather, so wear waterproofs, a jacket, hat, sunglasses and sun block in the summer and a lifejacket will be provided
- All dates are subject to availability