Manchester City Stadium and Football Academy Tour for Two Adults 11895750
Make memories at the home of Manchester City Football Club. Etihad Stadium is a world-class venue, symbolic to Manchester’s sporting heritage and culture. It was also the site of the 2002 Commonwealth Games and host to the 2008 UEFA Cup Final. Gain a rare, behind-the-scenes insight with a guided tour for two people. Explore the ground’s top attractions, walk through the players’ tunnel and interact with a virtual Pep Guardiola. Discover the new exhibition space with holographic content and immerse yourself into the City Story via the impressive, 360-degree cinema experience. After touring the stadium, visit the world-leading City Football Academy and see where the First Team, Women’s Team, Elite Development Squad and Academy players all train. Discover the club’s highlights over the years and witness the magic of Manchester City come to life.
- Go behind the scenes at Etihad Stadium – the home of Manchester City F.C.
- Using the latest technology, interact with Pep Guardiola in the press room
- Discover the new 360-degree cinema experience and the stunning audio-visual experience in the First Team changing room
- Visit the world-leading City Football Academy
- City Tour Guides will share inspiring knowledge and insights
- This voucher is valid for two people
- Available to book week round, year round
- Tours begin at 1pm
- Please allow up to two hours for this experience
- Tours have limited availability on training and match days and are subject to fixtures and events
- You are advised to book at least two weeks in advance to avoid disappointment
- Tour dates are released approximately eight weeks in advance
- All dates are subject to availability