Manchester United Old Trafford Stadium Tour for Family of Four 11822211
For a family of Red Devils, a day out does not come much better than a backstage tour of Old Trafford. You’ll be picked up by your knowledgeable and enthusiastic tour guide, who will whisk you away and give you a fascinating insight into life at one of the most famous stadiums in the world. You’ll see the press conference room, the scene of some heated tussles with journalists over the years, before being taken to the players’ dressing room. You’ll almost be able to taste the atmosphere as you take the walk from the changing rooms through the players’ tunnel and out onto the famous turf. All the way round, your guide will regale tales from Manchester United’s illustrious history. Finish the tour by taking your seat in the dugout for a fantastic photo opportunity. You will then have time to browse the fantastic Manchester United museum at your leisure, filled with a huge collection of memorabilia charting the rise of the most famous club in world football.
- A full guided backstage Old Trafford tour for a family of four
- Full access to the Manchester United Museum
- The family voucher is for two adults and two children under 16 years old
- Each tour is conducted with a maximum of 40 people in the group
- You should allow at least two hours for the tour, and a further 30 minutes for the museum, where you are free to browse at your leisure
- All dates are subject to availability