Meet the Lemurs Experience at Paradise Wildlife Park 1185123
Lemurs are friendly, curious, and playful. With this unique experience you will get up close to the distinctively cute little Madagascan creatures with long tails and bright orange eyes, enter their enclosure at the wildlife park, meet them, and even help feed them their lunch. Entry to the whole park is included, so you can explore before and after your lemur experience, seeing exotic creatures including big cats, reptiles, spiders, farmyards animals, and birds of paradise. Make sure you’re at the lemur enclosure for 12:30 though, in plenty of time for their regular lunch at 1pm! You’ll be briefed by a member of the primate team and then go in to meet your new furry friends, feeding them by hand from a bowl of specially prepared food. They will come over to see you and you can interact with them - one or two of the lemurs may even hop on your shoulder to say hello! You can ask any questions of the knowledgeable keeper, and will get to take home a certificate to commemorate your special day!
- Admission to Paradise Wildlife Park for an entire day
- Meet and feed the Lemurs at lunchtime
- The experience is suitable for anyone over 10 years old
- We advise you to check that you are up-to-date with your tetanus inoculations (ask your GP)
- We recommend that you wear old clothes as the lemurs are likely to clamber all over you, and they are not toilet trained!
- Spectators are welcome and will need to purchase standard admission at the gate