Meet the Meerkats for Two at Paradise Wildlife Park 11829847
Want a wild day out? Simples; come to Paradise Wildlife Park and meet and feed the meerkats! Spend the whole day taking the sights, sounds (and smells!) at the award winning wildlife park before meeting the meerkats. 3.30pm is feeding time for these hungry little meerkats, and they will be ready for you, taking up their famous stance on their hind legs. You will become their new best friend as you enter the cage with their lunch! Be sure to wear clothes you don’t mind the meerkats climbing on, as they will do just that as soon as they see what treats you have for them. Supervised all along by a trained handler, you will be given great insight into how these pesky little animals are looked after on a day to day basis. Share the day with your friends and family (each will need to pay a standard entrance fee), so you can get some fantastic photos!
- Entrance to the award winning Paradise Wildlife for two people for the whole day
- A meet and feed the meerkats experience under supervision of a trained handler
- You must be at least 10 years old to participate
- This voucher can be used on any day of the week
- You will need to have an up to date tetanus inoculation, which can be verified by your GP
- Feeding time for the meerkats is 3.30pm, however your voucher includes entrance fee to the
- Paradise Wildlife Park so feel free to spend the whole day
- You are welcome to bring spectators; however, they must purchase standard admission on entry
- The meerkats can be quite mischievous, so wear clothes you don’t might them climbing on!
- All dates are subject to availability