Two Hour Freestyle Weaving Workshop for Two at Make Town 10595403
Looking for a relaxing, creative and fun activity? Learn freestyle weaving with a two-hour workshop at Make Town, a stylish textiles and craft studio in London. Run by experts with over 15 years of experience in the textiles industry, you’ll be in the very best hands during your workshop. Freestyle weaving is repetitive, reflective and satisfying. There are no rules, no patterns and no mistakes, allowing for the freedom to weave from the heart – making it the perfect activity for all abilities! Make yourself at home in the studio and join a small group to learn the art of freestyle weaving.
- A two-hour freestyle weaving workshop at Make Town in London
- Learn to weave with spontaneity and creativity!
- Join a small group guided by an expert
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available Wednesday–Saturday, year round
- Minimum age: 7 years
- Weaving involves the use of pedals – please ensure all participants are tall enough to reach the pedals before booking
- All dates are subject to availability