Poole Harbour and Island Cruise for Two 11879381
Head to the historic coastal town of Poole in Dorset for an unforgettable harbour and islands cruise with City Cruises. A 70 minute excursion starting in Poole Quay, it will begin by sailing past the National Trust’s Brownsea Island – a thriving natural habitat that grants views across to the Purbeck Hills, and is home to the iconic Brownsea Castle. As the cruise continues, you can admire views of the breath-taking Sandbanks Peninsula with its beautiful beach and exclusive properties. Throughout the tour enjoy commentary from a knowledgeable tour guide, as you sit back and relax on either the open deck or saloon. The cruise ends wonderfully with a tour around the historic harbour - the largest natural harbour in Europe!
- A fascinating 70 minute sightseeing cruise around the picturesque Dorset coast for two
- Informative commentary throughout the tour from a knowledgeable tour guide
- Your voucher is valid for 6 months, for two people
- Available week round (excluding Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter Weekend and bank holiday Mondays)
- The cruise sails from the Poole Quay at 11am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm and 4:15pm* (*school holidays only)
- All dates are subject to availability