Pottery Workshop for One at Fired Art Designs 11882253
Ever wanted to recreate a scene in Ghost? Well with this pottery workshop, you can create your very own work of art! Situated in Pontefract in West Yorkshire, Fired Art Designs was opened by Rachel Byass in 1986. Throughout your two-hour pottery workshop, you will learn how to craft a pot using the pottery wheel, make your own piece and paint it with your choice of colours! Throughout the workshop enjoy tea/coffee with delicious cookies. The teacher will then fire and glaze your piece, ready for you to take home to show to your friends. A fabulous way to learn a fun new skill!
- A fun two-hour pottery workshop for one at Fired Art Designs
- Learn how to make your own pot on a pottery wheel
- Design your pot and paint it
- Tea/coffee and cookies served throughout the workshop
- It can be used week round, year-round
- All dates are subject to availability