Royal London with Changing of the Guard Tour for Two 11839892
See the iconic sights of London with this brilliant tour for two adults. Your morning will begin with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square where you will be able to see the stunning Westminster Abbey – one of the world’s greatest churches with a 1000+ year history and of course the location of Kate and Wills’ wedding! Next up is Kensington Palace, the historic royal abode, followed by the wonderful Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial. You will then head over to St James’s Park – the oldest of the capital’s eight Royal Parks – where you will get the chance to see the colourful ceremony of the changing of the Guard. The march to Buckingham Palace features accompaniment from a military band and is a truly spectacular sight to behold. Whether you’re a tourist looking to explore the capital or a local wanting to experience the wonders of your city, this tour for two is an excellent way to spend a morning and won’t disappoint!
- A morning tour of London for two
- This voucher is valid for 10 months
- Bookings are not valid on 25th and 26th April, 25th May, 12th July, 1st and 2nd August and 8th and 14th November
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please note that occasionally there may not be a Changing of the Guard; on these occasions, the tour will visit Horseguards Parade instead
- Over 975 Experiences