Seven Deadly Sins Pub Tour for Two Adults 11865711
Visit the real sin city as you delve into the murky underbelly of England’s capital! Grab a friend that loves the grime of the city and get ready for a fun historical tour you won’t forget! Beginning in Farringdon you’ll embark on a journey to dig out London’s grisliest history including the largest execution ground in the capital! Stopping at some of London's naughtiest pubs along the way, you’ll visit the market which allowed men to sell their unwanted wives - hopefully not giving you any unfavourable ideas! You'll also visit the plague pit which supplied the body snatchers and their dirty work, and can seek out the ladies of the night in an authentic gin palace and even visit a 19th century pub that serves alcohol at 6am! A fantastic night of fun and debauchery awaits...
- 90 minute street tour with visits to multiple different pubs
- A 16th Century Pub where Queen Elizabeth danced around a cherry tree
- Scratching Fanny of Cock Lane and the 1666 Great Fire of London
- An authentic gin palace, former home to ladies of the night and an infamous prison
- A 19th century pub that was home to a publican and serves alcohol at 6am
- The 17th century pub built by Sir Christopher Wren to entice his workers to spend all their pay checks so he could reclaim their pay!
- London's largest execution ground
- A market where you could sell your unwanted wives
- The plague pit which supplied the body snatchers
- This experience is available on select Thursday evenings at 7.30pm, please enquire when booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Comfortable clothes and suitable outdoor footwear are recommended
- You should expect around 2km of walking at a leisurely pace
- All dates are subject to availability