Tower of London Family Entry and Overnight Stay at Novotel City South 11037979
Discover more about London’s fascinating history and cultural values with a visit to the Tower of London for you and your family – and forget the stress and hassle of going home afterwards, as this experience also includes one night of bed and breakfast at the fabulous 4* Novotel London City South for a family of four! Spend some time exploring the palace and fortress that has been home and jail for so many members of the British monarchy over centuries, and see the place where Jane Grey, Anne Boleyn and so many others were relieved of their heads! Marvel at the ancient coins in the Royal Mint and see the incredible Crown Jewels up close, visit the White Tower and the Royal Armoury, and then, when you’ve had your fill of history, retire to your central hotel for a comfortable night’s sleep! You’ll share a contemporary en suite room with chargers and free Wi-Fi, and eat breakfast together at the hotel’s restaurant in the morning before you step out into London’s centre once more.
- Entry for a family of four to the Tower of London
- One night of bed and breakfast at the 4* Novotel London City South including use of the hotel facilities
- You will receive two vouchers: your experience at the Tower of London does not need to be booked, but your night at the Novotel London City South does
- Both vouchers are valid for ten months for four people and experiences are available week-round
- The Tower of London will be closed on the 24th, 25th and 26th December, the 1st January and from 1pm on the 19th January.
- Opening hours from 1st March-31st October: Sun & Mon 10.00-18.00; Tues-Sat 09.00-18.00. Opening hours from 1st November-28th February: Sun & Mon 10.00-17.00; Tues-Sat 09.00-17.00
- Your experience at the Tower should take no less than three hours
- All dates are subject to availability
- Additional meals at your hotel are not included but may be arranged directly with the hotel