Skuna BBQ Boat Experience for up to 7 People in Central London 11885922
Looking for the ultimate day out in London? Hire your very own BBQ Boat for one hour and 45 minutes on the Thames! These donut-shaped boats have a grill in their centre, meaning everyone can have a go at flipping the burgers. With all the BBQ equipment provided, all you need to do is grab your friends and bring the food and drink. Choose a self-appointed captain and set sail from West India Quay to Canary Wharf. The BBQ boats run daytime and evening, from the historic West India Quay doc at Canary Wharf, so you can marvel at the iconic London landmarks by day or night.
- A one hour and 15 minute BBQ boat ride for up to seven people
- Cruise along the Thames on the UK’s only floating BBQ!
- Bring your own bottle and food on board
- Free rent of the Skuna Skipper Hat – normally £7.50!
- You can have up to 10 people on each BBQ Boat
- Available Monday-Friday, year round
- There is a £50 Supplement fee for Saturday and Sunday bookings
- Under 12s must wear a life jacket
- Please allow two hours for the full experience, including check in, safety briefing and approximately one hour and 40 minutes on the water
- Changing rooms and lockers are on site for your belongings
- You will need to bring your food, drink, paper plates, cups and cutlery (and your sun cream if it’s warm!)
- Passengers are permitted to bring their own drinks but passengers may bring a maximum of two drinks person. No spirits are allowed other than premixed cans
- One person on each boat must be designated as the captain (they are not permitted to drink alcohol)
- A card and form of ID for the boat will be required as form of deposit. You are liable for all damages and loss to the Skuna BBQ Boat and all equipment provided and also late return of the vessel
- All dates are subject to availability