Spirit of Oxford Cruise for Parent and Child 11816959
Take a trip along the stunning banks of the Oxford countryside and cruise down the serene and beautiful path provided by the Thames. You'll follow the route originally taken by Lewis Carroll and Alice Liddell some 150 years ago which inspired Carroll's masterpiece 'Alice in Wonderland'. The breathtaking Oxfordshire scenery makes this serene cruise all the more special, whilst you gently drift along in a stunningly furnished river boat.
- A Spirit of Oxford Cruise for two people
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- This experience is available from 1st April to 31st October
- All dates are subject to availability
- The cruise departs promptly at 12.30pm, and lasts approximately 2 and 1/2 hours
- Over 2760 Experiences