Spirit of Oxford Family Cruise 11816949
Head to the historic city of Oxford and discover the stunning surrounding countryside from the water, with a Thames river cruise along the water. Take in an array of spectacular views, departing from Folly Bridge and journeying on the same route taken by Lewis Carroll, said to have inspired his masterpiece, 'Alice in Wonderland' - passing through Godstow, the ultimate destination of Alice and the site of the famous picnic, from the story. You and your family will pass through Port Meadow, see Quaint Osney Island and vast areas of breathtaking scenery.
- Family cruise along the River Thames
- Discover the spirit of Oxford, exploring the countryside, notable landmarks and historic sites
- Your voucher is valid for ten months, for two adults and two children (classed as under 16 years)
- Your voucher is available 1st April-31st October, subject to availability
- The cruise departs at 12.30pm and lasts approximately 2 1/2 hours
- If inclement weather prevents your booked tour from running, all measures will be taken to try and re-book you for an alternate date