Visit Edinburgh Castle with a Three Course Dinner for Two 11840411
Beat the queues into Edinburgh’s most famous attraction with fast-track entry to Edinburgh Castle. This historic fortress is a prominent feature on the skyline of Scotland’s capital and has been occupied by man since at least the Iron Age! Enjoying entry to the castle along with all the onsite attractions, you and your guest will be able to marvel at Britain’s oldest crown jewels, see the enigmatic Stone of Destiny, explore the Great Hall and its collection of weapons and armour and so much more. All that sightseeing makes hungry work so when you’re ready to eat, head over to Merchants Restaurant, a charming eatery located in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town. There, you’ll enjoy three delicious courses from a traditional Scottish menu, enjoyed amongst a quaint and cosy setting. A wonderful way to enjoy a day of culture, history and dining with someone special!
Click here to see a sample menu.
- Entry to Edinburgh Castle for two
- A three-course meal at Merchants Restaurant for two
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- Merchants Restaurant is open for dinner from 5pm to 10pm daily
- Edinburgh Castle opening times are as follows:
- Week-round from 1st April-30th Sep, 9.30am to 6.00pm (last entry 5pm)
- Week-round from 1st October-31st March, 9.30am to 5.00pm (last entry 4pm)
- Please note – you must pre-book your experience following the easy steps provided with your voucher. Walk ups will not be accepted.
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please ensure you inform the restaurant of any dietary requirements upon point of booking
- Please allow 2-3 hours for Edinburgh Castle and 1-2 hours for your dinner at Merchants Restaurant