Visit to The Royal Yacht Britannia for Two 11074142
Enjoy a right regal visit to a former home of our queen and her family. The former Royal Yacht Britannia has lots of information about life on board as it was for the royals (as well as the officers and yachtsmen who served them) and on show, many original items from State Apartments and Dining Rooms of the days of royal service such as furniture, artefacts, photographs and paintings. Receive an audio handset, to use as your guide and tour the five (yes, we did say five!) main decks. It wouldn’t be fully regal without a trip to the Royal Deck Tea Room – why not treat yourself to tea and scones?
- Entry to the Royal Yacht Britannia in Edinburgh
- Visit 5 fascinating decks
- Audio handset
- Bookings are available week-round, excluding Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Allow 2 to 3 hours for the whole experience
- All dates are subject to availability