Wedgwood Ceramic Experience with Afternoon Tea for Two 11842474
Take the opportunity to become a potter for a day with this fabulous ceramic experience including afternoon tea for two at the World of Wedgwood in Stoke-on-Trent. Learn the delicate craft of ceramic-making from a master craftsman, as you sculpt your very own creations which will be fired in their kiln and then sent to your home address. You will also be invited to explore the Wedgwood Factory and Museum, where you can see first-hand this fine collection of ceramics that have been created by this renowned company for over 250 years. Enjoy an afternoon tea in the Dining Hall, as well as receiving a membership card with 12 months free admission, as well as special offers including a 10% discount on purchases made from the flagship store on the day of your visit.
- A Wedgwood ceramic experience for two
- Afternoon tea for two included
- Includes admission and self-guided tour of the Wedgwood Factory and Museum
- Membership card with 12 months free admission and special offers including 10% discount in the Wedgwood flagship store on the day of your experience
- Opening hours for this experience are Monday to Friday 10am – 5pm and Saturday and Saturday 10am – 4pm. Please note the factory and museum are not open at weekends.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult
- All dates are subject to availability
- Pre-booking is essential. Keep your voucher safe as you will need to bring it along on the day. If you need to change your booking, please give at least 3 days notice
- The 10% shopping discount does not apply to limited edition items or purchases in the Factory Outlet
- Drinks, cakes and snacks are available all day in the Dining Hall, Tea Emporium or Tea Room at an additional cost
- You should allow at least 5hours for your experience but you are welcome to stay all day