York River Cruise with Afternoon Tea for Two 11872458
Setting sail from King’s Staith landing, the delightful York river cruise offers a different perspective of which to see the remarkable city. Featuring a delicious afternoon tea with a selection of sandwiches, scrumptious fruit scones (complete with preserve and cream) and delectable finger desserts, there is a helpful commentary along the way informing you about the history of the city - ideal for celebrating an occasion or for simply spending a relaxing afternoon. Lasting 1 hour and 45 minutes, you sail down the River Ouse and see the distinguished Bishopthorpe Palace – the residence of the Archbishop of York.
- 1hr 45-minute river cruise around York for two
- Delicious afternoon tea with freshly brewed tea/coffee, sandwiches, fruit scones and desserts
- Mix of live commentary and background music throughout the duration of the cruise
- This voucher is valid for 10 months two people
- The experience is available selected days between 1st April- 26th October 2019
- Minimum age is 18
- The cruise departs from the Kings Staith landing, boarding at 2:30pm and departing at 2:45pm. Cruise returns at 4:15pm.
- Vegetarian options are available
- For any dietary requirements, inform City Cruises 48 hours before your cruise
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted
- All dates are subject to availability