York River Cruise with Lunch for Two 11872461
Board the Captain James Cook and enjoy a 1 hour and 45-minute river cruise, sailing through the scenic city of York. A wonderful way to view the city in comfort, you will enjoy a delicious 2 course buffet-style lunch as you are told fascinating facts about the history of the city. As your tour continues, you can choose from a selection of desserts accompanied by a tea or coffee. During the tour you sail past the historic Bishopthorpe Palace, home of the Archbishop of York.
- River sightseeing cruise for two
- Delicious 2 course buffet-style lunch with a tea/coffee
- Mix of live commentary and background music throughout the duration of the cruise
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- The experience is available on selected days from April to September
- Boarding commences at 11:30am and departs at 11:45am, with the buffet-style lunch served from 12 Noon.
- The cruise sets sail from King’s Staith landing
- Vegetarian options are available
- For any dietary requirements, inform City Cruises 48 hours before your river cruise
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted
- All dates are subject to availability