12 Lap Porsche GT2 Driving Experience for One in Hertfordshire 10294333
Drive the sleek Porsche 911 GT2 with this memorable driving experience. This sophisticated sports car features a twin-turbocharged engine and has a lightweight design. After a briefing on theory and safety, you'll be able to enjoy a demo lap. Familiarise yourself with the track before buckling up for a high-speed passenger ride in an Evo X, BMW M3 or Impreza STI. You will then be able to get behind the wheel of the elegant Porsche and drive for 10 exhilarating laps! Navigate the twists and turns of the track with this memorable driving session.
- Prepare for an exhilarating Porsche GT2 driving experience for one
- An introductory briefing, covering racing lines, track day etiquette and throttle and braking technique
- Be taken for a demonstration lap in an Evo X, Impreza STI or BMW M3
- Buckle up for a high-speed passenger ride
- Drive the elegant Porsche for 10 laps
- Your voucher is valid for one person
- Available several weekdays per month, year round
- Saturday mornings are available for an additional £39 when booking
- Briefings are held in groups and driving time is held on a one-to-one basis with a qualified instructor
- Lasts around 90 minutes, including a briefing, three sighting laps, a high-speed passenger lap and 10 laps driving the Porsche 911 GT2
- Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions
- Dress comfortably and wear trainers or flat-soled shoes, a helmet is provided
- Spectators are welcome and there are cafe facilities on-site
- Animals are not allowed, except for guide dogs
- When booking, expect to be offered a collision damage waiver at £20 to £40 additional charge – there is no obligation to purchase this optional waiver
- Extras available on the day, including photos, video, car upgrades and additional laps
- A full manual driving license must be produced on the day
- Minimum age: 17 years
- Minimum height: 5'0''
- Maximum height: 6'4''
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- All dates are subject to availability