Austin Healey 3000 Driving Thrill 10237050
Take a step back in time with this British Classic Austin Healey Driving Thrill. The lucky recipient will get six laps driving this stunning car around the track, and really get to understand the expression “They don’t make cars like that any more”. There will be an instructor in the passenger seat throughout the drive ensuring they get the most from the experience. The car in question was fully restored in 2013, the 2 previous owners having failed to finish the restoration in the previous 44 years. Launched in October 1963, and remaining in production until the end of 1967, this model was the most powerful and luxurious with a 150 BHP engine and servo-assisted brakes. This unique driving thrill is the perfect treat for any classic car lover.
- Welcome and registration
- Tea or coffee for driver on arrival
- Classroom style briefing on safety
- Shared Circuit tour
- 6 laps driving the Austin Healey 3000
- Commemorative certificate on completion
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for one person
- Experiences are run on selected Fridays between March and December only.
- You may upgrade to a Saturday experience for an additional cost of £25, payable directly to the location of your experience
- Minimum age is 17
- Participants driver must hold a full manual driving licence which must be presented on the day (photocopies will not be accepted)
- Min height is 5ft, max is 6'6"
- Max weight is 18 stone
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women, or those suffering from spinal conditions. Please mention any medical concerns upon booking
- All drivers will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability should damage be caused to the vehicle through their negligence
- You will have the choice of buying a collision damage waiver for an additional charge of approximately £25. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver
- Children, friends and family are welcome to spectate at no extra charge
- All dates are subject to availability