Extreme Rally and Supercar Driving Experience 10211241
You can experience the best of both worlds with this brilliant supercar and rally driving experience. Over six sessions you’ll have the unique opportunity to drive both a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and a Subaru Impreza WRX STi across a challenging off-road course. Your heart will race as you tackle the terrain in each of these super-charged speed machines, learning impressive rally skills with the help of an expert instructor.
- A full safety briefing
- Six driving sessions throughout the day; half a day in a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and half a day in a Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- Your experience will begin at 9.00
- Maximum height 6'6''
- Minimum age 18 years
- Participants must hold a full driving license which must be presented on the day (photocopies will not be accepted)
- You will be required to sign an activity form prior to participating in this experience
- This activity is available at Tong, Elvington and Fulbeck Airfield only
- Please bring your voucher with you on the day
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the time of your appointment. Participants who are more than 15 minutes late may lose their booking without being offered an alternative date or refund
- Drivers are divided into groups of four to share the same cars and instructors throughout the experience
- Spectators are welcome at an additional cost - please check with the supplier upon booking
- Please wear sensible clothes that you don't mind getting wet and muddy. A spare change of clean clothes is also recommended
- Please wear sensible footwear - trainers are best!
- All dates are subject to availability