Military Vehicle Off-Road Driving in a MAN SV HX60 or Hagglunds BV206 10289884
Take the controls of the new mighty MAN SV. This incredible vehicle is currently the issue truck for the Ministry of Defence and features a 12-speed automatic and adaptive gearbox. It is also the only one of its kind available for the public to drive – offering an exclusive experience! If the Hagglunds BV206 is more your style, then make this your vehicle of choice. This impressive military machine is used in colder climates by various armies across the world. It is both lightweight and unstoppable, designed for running on the snow with its low ground pressure. Experience what it feels like to navigate and manoeuvre off-road in one of these huge vehicles.
- Drive either a MAN SV HX60 or a Hagglunds BV206
- Enjoy a thrilling 20-minute driving experience in either vehicle
- This voucher is valid for one person
- Available at least one weekday or weekend date a month, year round
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Drivers must have a full UK car driving license for more than 12 months
- The MAN SV has room for an extra passenger while the Hagglunds BV206 has room for an extra eight; passenger rides are £29pp, if you wish to take people along for the ride with you
- Minimum height: 4"8'
- Maximum height: 6"4'
- All dates are subject to availability