Mitsubishi Supercar Duo Driving Experience 10211235
This fantastic Mitsubishi driving experience is a great opportunity for you to push your skills to the absolute limit in a rallying car like no other! You’ll be able to take control of a Mitsubishi Evolution Lancer for two exhilarating sessions – the first giving you the chance to get to grips with this amazing motor, and the second allowing you to really put the Lancer through its paces! This brutally ferocious machine is capable of accelerating 0-60mph in just 4.5 seconds, making it the perfect vehicle for tackling rough, tough and uneven terrain. So go on, what are you waiting for?! Don't miss this awesome opportunity to show off your technique and burn some serious rubber!
- A full safety briefing
- Two driving sessions in a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, one to learn basic rallying skills, and another to put these skills to the test!
- Your experience will begin at either 9.00, 11:30 or 14:00
- Maximum height 6'6''
- Minimum age 18 years
- Participants must hold a full driving license which must be presented on the day (photocopies will not be accepted)
- You will be required to sign an activity form prior to participating in this experience
- This activity is available at Tong, Elvington and Fulbeck Airfield only
- Please bring your voucher with you on the day
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the time of your appointment. Participants who are more than 15 minutes late may lose their booking without being offered an alternative date or refund
- Drivers are divided into groups of four to share the same cars and instructors throughout the experience
- Spectators are welcome at an additional cost - please check with the supplier upon booking
- Please wear sensible clothes that you don't mind getting wet and muddy. A spare change of clean clothes is also recommended
- Please wear sensible footwear - trainers are best!
- All dates are subject to availability