Rally Driving Thrill - UK Wide 10225312
Wet mud, near misses with trees, flying over hills and sharp turns; everything you would expect from rally driving, and now you’re in the driving seat! You’ll have a training session with a qualified instructor; after all, this is no ordinary track day! Whatever the weather, you’ll be free to throw this high powered machine around the specially constructed “track”, putting into practice the techniques your instructor has shown you. So slide, turn and put your foot down; you don’t have to pick up the cleaning bill! You will have top circuits to choose from around the UK, each with their own unique track to keep you busy! During your drive your instructor will be in the car with you, firing instructions. Once you have finished your session, you will come away with a certificate to commemorate this action-packed day.
- Briefing on the stages and driving techniques
- Driving experience in a rally prepared car
- All locations are subject to seasonal opening times
- Availability is dependent on your chosen location
- You are advised to book at least four weeks in advance
- Maximum height is 6'5''
- Minimum height is 5'0''
- Maximum weight is 18.5 stone
- Please note that you should make the staff aware of any medical or fitness problems prior to the event
- You will be required to provide a full valid driving licence on the day
- Should you arrive late and miss the safety briefing you may not be permitted to drive
- Due to the nature of this experience pets are not allowed
- All dates are subject to availability
- Spectators are welcome
- You are advised to wear comfortable clothing and soft soled shoes