Rally Silver Experience at Prestwold Hall 1022246
This Silver Rally driving experience at Leicestershire’s Prestwold Hall circuit is quite simply the daddy of rally driving experiences. You will not just learn the very basics here, but you will be taught how to handle different styles of rally car on different types of courses. You will get to drive two of the greatest rally cars in the world - The Mitsubishi Evolution and the Subaru WRX! On arrival, your dedicated instructor will be on hand to run you through the safety protocols and introduce you to the world of rally racing. Then it’s out onto the track for the first stage on tarmac, to get you used to some of the tricks of trade. You’ll drive the incredible Mitsubishi Evo for this stage. Then it’s over to the Rally stage, where you will drive the Subaru, and finally the loose gravel stage where you will drive a Group N car. Your instructor will be with you throughout to guide and tutor you in the correct techniques.
- Three stages of rally driving in three separate cars – take on the tarmac, rally and gravel!
- A safety briefing and induction with your instructor
- A certificate to commemorate your day
- This experience is available for weekend bookings with starting times at either 9am or 1pm
- Minimum height is 1.52m/5’0”, maximum height is 1.98m/6’6”
- Maximum weight is 108kg/17 stone
- You must be over 18 and have held your full UK driving licence for over a year. You will need to present this on arrival with no photocopies being accepted
- You must pre-book your experience
- Please note, all locations are subject to seasonal opening times
- All dates are subject to availability