Skid Control Driving Experience 10218374
You can enjoy an exciting thrill behind the wheel while learning valuable driving skills with this skid control experience. You’ll receive expert tuition from a friendly and experienced instructor as you find out how skids occur, when they happen, the different types of skids and how to correct them. You’ll learn all about skid avoidance and control, tackling front-wheel, rear-wheel and four-wheel skids, 180-degree recovery techniques, 360-degree spins, cadence braking and more. Education has never been this fun!
- Skid control driving experience
- This experience is not available on Saturdays
- Minimum age is 17 years
- You must hold a full driving licence which must be presented on the day (photocopies will not be accepted)
- You will share your experience with up to two other participants and will drive the car for approximately 40 minutes
- All dates are subject to availability