Under 17s Motorsport Academy Licence Driving a Mazda MX5 11891730
Treat an ambitious young driver to their first experience. They will learn to drive a dual-controlled Mazda MX-5 alongside a qualified instructor. This is a unique chance for them to accelerate their skills from the safety of this driving circuit in Hertfordshire. Parents are welcome to watch proudly from the pit lane. They will be taught about essential car control while building their confidence at the wheel. An instructor will teach them about potential hazards and how to respond. They will then be given some time to practice before demonstrating their skills. Get ready to be tasked with some challenging activities. For those lucky enough to pass, they will be awarded a Motorsport Academy Licence.
- Receive helpful tuition from an approved instructor
- Enjoy the chance to drive in a dual controlled Mazda MX-5
- Practice car control and learn about hazards on the road and ways to respond to them in a practical scenario
- Put your newfound skills to the test for the chance to receive a Motorsport Academy Licence
- Your voucher is valid for one person
- Available on Saturday afternoons and occasional Sundays, excluding bank holidays, year round
- This experience lasts for around 30 minutes in total
- A collision damage waiver is available for £25 and can be bought on the day or when placing a booking on the supplier website
- You must be physically fit with no serious health conditions
- Please wear flat-soled shoes and glasses must be worn if they are needed
- Suitable for children and teenagers aged 11–16 years
- Minimum height: 4'8"
- Maximum height: 6'2"
- All dates are subject to availability