30 Minute Introductory Flying Lesson for One with Sheffield Aero Club 10485107
Soar off into the skies with a thrilling 30-minute flying lesson. Sheffield Aero Club offers the exciting opportunity for you to live your dreams and fly high with an exciting lesson in piloting a plane. Reach new heights as you take the controls and navigate the aircraft with the support of an authorised CAA qualified pilot. Admire views of the Nottinghamshire and Peak District countryside from a magnificent bird's eye perspective as you fly. This thrilling aircraft lesson is a great way to get familiar with flying, whether you plan to earn your wings in the air or this is simply a one-off chance to experience flying from the pilot's seat.
- A 30-minute introductory flying lesson for one person
- Support and safety from a fully authorised CAA qualified pilot
- Take control of the aircraft and fly for around 15 minutes
- Enjoy a photo opportunity both outside and inside the aeroplane
- This experience is valid for one person
- Available week round, year round excluding bank holidays, Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- Flights are available from 9am (or sunset if that's earlier) until 6pm
- Maximum height: 6ft 2'
- Maximum weight: 16 stone
- Minimum age is: 9 years
- All dates are subject to availability
- Over 995 Experiences