60 Minute Introductory Flying Lesson for One with Sheffield Aero Club 10485104
Take to the sky with a 60-minute introductory flying lesson with Sheffield Aero Club. After a full safety briefing, you'll take flight with a fully authorised CAA qualified pilot by your side. Take the controls and fly yourself for around 45 minutes in a light aircraft. Catch a glimpse of the beautiful bird's eye views below of Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and the Peak District. This exciting experience is a chance to earn your wings in the sky and enjoy the thrill of flying. Whether you are experienced or new to flying, embrace the freedom of flight and make the most of some incredible photo opportunities both outside and inside the aeroplane.
- A 60-minute introductory flying lesson for one person
- Support and safety from a fully authorised CAA qualified pilot
- Take control of the aircraft and fly for around 45 minutes
- Photo opportunity both outside and inside the aeroplane
- This experience is valid for one person
- Available week round, year round excluding bank holidays, Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- Flights are available from 9am (or sunset if that's earlier) until 6pm
- Maximum height: 6ft 2'
- Maximum weight: 16 stone
- Minimum age is: 9 years
- There is no disabled access in the plane
- All dates are subject to availability