60 Minute Motion Flight Simulator Experience 10438288
It’s time to land in Hong Kong’s crowded airport with a whole planeload of clamouring passengers, excited to finally reach their destination... are you up for the challenge? Ok, there are no passengers... but you can still experience this scenario and many, many more with this fabulous professional simulator experience for one! You’ll get a briefing on aerodynamics, controls and the cockpit before your flight, and get to choose where, when and in what weather before you fly, with a real ex captain as your co-pilot – and there’s even a choice of planes! Choose the Aer Lingus simulator, used to train Boeing 747 pilots, or the Sabena Airlines motion simulator, used to train Boeing 737 crew, and you’ll get movement and vibration! And if you’re looking to stay loyal to British Airways, their Airbus A320 simulator’s available and is actually a real cockpit, back engineered into a simulator – and one of the instructors available actually flew it when it was a real plane! You’ll pick up the basic skills needed to fly a plane and have a brilliant time while doing so – the ideal gift for aspiring pilots or aeronauts.
- A 30-minute brief
- A 30-minute flight simulation in either the Aer Lingus, or the Sabena Airlines or British Airways motion simulators
- This experience is available Monday-Friday between 09:15-17:00
- All dates are subject to availability
- You do not need to have previous piloting experience to enjoy this experience, although it is suitable for all levels
- Both the 737 and A320 have motion, whilst the 747 is static but has a wraparound graphic display screen