Gliding Half Day Mini Course 1043032
Usually flying lessons mean the constant buzz of an engine or splutter of a propeller, but with these wonderfully relaxing gliding lessons, all you’ll hear is the wind whistling past the aircraft. This experience is perfect for any aviation enthusiast with a yearning to try something a little different. You’ll receive expert one to one tuition from an experienced instructor throughout your four lessons, which will last between five and ten minutes, starting with a safety briefing and introduction to the glider on arrival. Then it’s time for take off for your first taste of gliding. Your pilot will show you the ropes before handing control to you in these specially modified dual control aircraft. Flying at over 1000 feet, you’ll have a perfect view of the beautiful Surrey countryside below. When you have completed your four lessons, you’ll be able to continue your tuition with a 1 month temporary membership of the club, which will give you special gliding lesson rates.
- A full briefing and induction to the glider
- Tuition from an experienced pilot/instructior
- Four 5-10 minute flights
- A 1 month temporary membership to the gliding club, giving you special gliding lesson rates
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for one person
- Flights are available Monday to Friday throughout the year
- The maximum height is 1.88m/6'2"
- The maximum weight is 95kg/15 stone
- You must be over 13 and those between 13 and 18 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- You must book in advance directly with the supplier on receipt of your voucher
- Make sure you call the gliding club on the morning of your flight to ensure adverse weather conditions have not interfered with flight times
- You must take all four flights on the same day
- All dates are subject to availability