Introductory Flying Lesson for One 10444186
There’s nothing more exhilarating than the art of flight, so if you've always wondered what it would be like to fly a plane then this is the experience for you! Start your day with a pre-flight briefing with your CAA approved instructor who will help you map flight routes and demonstrate the principles of the flight controls. Once you've got to grips with the basics you will begin your lesson. Enjoy a truly fantastic 30 minute flight as you learn the manoeuvres and skills that make flying such an addictive hobby before touching down on ground again. Sure to leave your adrenaline soaring sky-high, this unbelievable experience is not to be missed!
- Pre-flight briefing with your pilot
- A 30 minute flying lesson (actual flying time will vary by location but is a minimum of 15 minutes)
- This voucher is valid for 10 months
- This experience is available week round from 9am till 5pm
- At most locations the minimum age is 14, the minimum height is 4'6", the maximum height is 6'4" and the maximum weight is 15st
- At Cardiff, Warwickshire, Liverpool and Essex locations minimum age is 12 years
- At West Sussex the minimum age is 16 years and maximum height is 6'2"
- At the Devon location you must become a temporary member of the air centre on the day - this is free of charge and ensures you are covered by the centre's insurance
- All under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
- All dates are subject to availability
- The aviation centre reserves the right to change the aircraft type on the day due to operational necessity
- You will need to bring some form of photo ID with you on the day, as well as your confirmation email. Photocopies will not be accepted
- You should allow at least one hour at the venue to full enjoy your experience
- Medical restrictions may apply