Sunset Balloon Flight with Champagne 10434225
Enjoy an evening amongst the clouds with this incredible hot air balloon flight in East Anglia. As the sun sets you’ll find yourself floating gently above the breathtaking countryside and historic landmarks of this beautiful area, taking in panoramic views as the stunning scenery unfolds beneath you. During your one-hour flight your pilot will point out local landmarks, and you’ll even receive a glass of bubbly to toast your experience, as well as a signed certificate.
- Full safety briefing
- One hour hot air balloon flight
- A glass of bubbly or fruit juice to toast your landing
- Full insurance
- A flight certificate after your experience, signed by your pilot
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for one person
- This voucher is valid for hot air balloon rides on weekday evenings only
- Flights take place March – October.
- Minimum age is 8 (under 16’s to be accompanied by an adult)
- Minimum height 4’6” (1.37m), maximum weight 18st
- Evening flights start approx. 2 hours before sunset
- Your flight will last approximately one hour, but please allow 3-4 hours for your experience
- For Cambridgeshire flights the launch site used is chosen on the day of the flight depending on wind direction
Please note at the following locations only for Wickers World (Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Cheshire, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire or Gloucestershire). They do not offer champagne however you’ll get a longer flight time of up to 15 minutes.
- Medical restrictions apply - anybody suffering from any illness, medical condition or disability that might prevent them from participating should take appropriate medical advice
- You must not fly if you are pregnant or under the influence of drugs/alcohol
- You must bring your flight documentation with you on the day
- Other members of the public will be in the balloon with you
- All dates are subject to availability