3 Hour Artisan Cheese Making Class at Ann's Smart School of Cookery 10769965
Have Edam good time learning the techniques needed to make a variety of different artisan cheeses. This 3-hour cheese making course will enable you to create delicious varieties from a selection including mozzarella, ricotta, paneer, goats cheese and soft cheese with chives and chilli. These gateway cheeses will inevitably generate cravings for a greater buzz, so you’ll also learn the theory behind making hard cheese, as well as how to make bread from some of the byproducts. Wheyhey! You will get to enjoy the fruits of your labours along with home-made pear and walnut chutney, breads and some of the school founder Ann’s own oil, salt and vinegar products. With drinks available to buy, you could be living the dream: Du vin, du pain, du soft cheese similar to Boursin.
- Introductory artisan soft cheese making course with plenty of time to taste!
- Fresh bread, pear and walnut chutney and a selection of oils to taste
- Learn the theory behind making hard cheese
- Your voucher is valid until 30th May 2018 for one person
- This experience is available Monday-Thursday
- Approximate times for classes are 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm
- Please advise on booking of any dietary requirements or medical conditions (a nut free environment cannot be guaranteed)
- Complimentary water is provided, coffee and tea are available at £1 per cup, and alcoholic beverages are also available to purchase
- All dates are subject to availability