3 Hour Artisan Cheese Making Class for Two at The Smart School of Cookery 10769974
Have fun with a friend and learn about cheese making at the same time! This informative and entertaining 3-hour session will leave you with all the skills you need to make your own cheese at home, entirely from scratch. You’ll be part of a group making a range of different soft cheeses from a selection including paneer, ricotta, mozzarella, goats cheese and soft cheese with chives and chilli. As well as making soft cheese, you’ll be taught the theory behind creating hard cheeses and also how to bake bread using the whey used in the cheese making process. Once the group has created a variety of cheeses, you’ll get to taste them along with some delicious fresh bread, pear and walnut chutney and some flavoured oils created by the founder of the school.
- Introductory artisan soft cheese making course with plenty of time to taste!
- Fresh bread, pear and walnut chutney and a selection of oils to taste
- Learn the theory behind making hard cheese
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months, for two people
- This experience is available Monday-Thursday
- Approximate times for classes are 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm
- Please advise on booking of any dietary requirements or medical conditions (a nut free environment cannot be guaranteed)
- Complimentary water is provided, coffee and tea are available at £1 per cup, and alcoholic beverages are also available to purchase
- All dates are subject to availability