Afternoon Champagne Tea for Two at The Slaughters Manor House 1073637
The Slaughters Manor House is affectionately known as the Queen of the Cotswolds for a reason – this idyllic country house hotel is atmospheric with its old-world charm and surroundings of private gardens and the beautiful River Eye, and is the perfect spot to enjoy a delicious traditional afternoon tea with a loved one. Bite in to freshly baked scones, served with a side of clotted cream and jam, nibble on tasty homemade cakes and enjoy classic finger sandwiches, all washed down with cups of tea and coffee and, for an added touch of decadence, a glass of chilled champagne each.
- A traditional afternoon tea for two
- A glass of chilled champagne each
- This voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- This experience is suitable for adults aged 18 and over
- All dates are subject to availability; please pre-book
- The dress code for this experience is smart/casual