Afternoon Tea for Two at Appleby Castle 10771335
Afternoon tea at Appleby Castle promises a wealth of historic treats for you and your companion, as you settle at your table in the beautiful 15th century dining room. Surrounded by warm oak panelling and with a crackling fire in the hearth (in the colder months!) you’ll get a feel for life in this stately home and ancient seat of Westmorland gentry. You’ll be served a fine selection of finger sandwiches, scones and tempting cakes, accompanied by your choice of tea or coffee. Take your time to explore the castle and its grounds, then why not head off for a stroll in the beautiful countryside of the Eden Valley or nearby Lake District National Park.
- Afternoon tea for two in the 15th century dining room at Appleby Castle
- Open fire and 17th century oak panelling
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- Afternoon tea is available from 1.30pm-3.30pm Wednesday-Sunday, year-round, excluding 21st-27th December and 5th-11th June
- All dates are subject to availability