Afternoon Tea for Two at Barnett Hill Hotel 10770461
Set in over 20 acres of landscaped grounds and woodland and housed in an impressive manor house, Barnett Hill Hotel provides a wonderfully tranquil setting for a quintessentially British afternoon tea. Head to this pretty Surrey location with a friend or loved one and indulge as you are presented with a delightful three-tiered stand. Tuck into a selection of finger sandwiches, freshly baked raisin and plain scones finished with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve and a selection of tea pastries and cakes. While away the afternoon as you enjoy your treat with a pot of freshly brewed tea each.
- Traditional afternoon tea consisting of finger sandwiches, an assortment of tea pastries and cakes and scones with tea
- Your voucher is valid for ten months, for two people
- Your voucher may be used Monday - Friday, between 2.30pm - 4.30pm, excluding bank holidays, special occasion dates and school half terms
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Due to high demand we recommend booking at least 8-12 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment
- All dates are subject to availability