Afternoon Tea for Two at Brook Whipper-In Hotel 10721550
Rutland is an idyllic destination showcasing the best of rural England. When indulging in something as classic and traditional as afternoon tea, an environment so quintessentially British is perfect! The famous Rutland Water is just five minutes away from the 17th century Whipper In and features one of the most important wildfowl sanctuaries in Britain, not to mention many opportunities for country walks and bike rides. Your afternoon tea will be exactly what it says on the tin! You and your guest will be tucking into a selection of fresh homemade sandwiches such as smoked Salmon and cream cheese, as well as of course scones topped with Cornish clotted cream and jam, as well as a moreish selection of pastries.
- Afternoon tea for two
- A selection of traditional sandwiches
- Raisin and plain scones served with Cornish clotted cream and preserves
- A selection of handmade pastries
- This experience is available week round, year round
- All dates are subject to availability