Afternoon Tea for Two at Broome Park Golf and Country Club 10772787
Dine for traditional afternoon tea in the huge 17th century estate and country Broome Park. You will be dining in the exclusive Jacobean restaurant that features an antique crystal chandelier alongside fabulous windows overlooking the grounds of Broome Park which includes a golf course, tennis courts and squash courts. Your menu is enhanced by its locally sourced ingredients and home baking. Watch the world go by with your freshly brewed pot of tea as you wait for your menu to be freshly prepared.
- Traditional afternoon tea, for two people
- Includes a selection of sandwiches with locally sourced ingredients, a fine selection of home baking that includes triple-chocolate brownies and fruit scones with clotted cream and strawberry preserves all of which served with a freshly brewed pot of tea
- Gluten-free options are available
- Available week-round and year-round
- All dates are subject to availability
- Over 630 Experiences