Afternoon Tea for Two at Bustronome London 10786145
Visiting London for the first time? Or do you want to fall in love with the city all over again? What could be better than a traditional afternoon tea onboard an iconic London bus? The Bustronome bus has been transformed into a sophisticated space to enjoy exceptional food and marvellous views of the Capital. Beginning at Victoria Embankment, you’ll embark on a journey through Central London, passing sights such as St Paul’s Cathedral, the River Thames, The Shard and the Tower of London. Tuck into an exceptional afternoon tea spread, including savoury treats and sweet bakes such as macaron, lemon meringue pie and chocolate fondue, all paired with freshly brewed tea or coffee.
- Afternoon tea for two aboard Bustronome
- Take a tour through London on an exceptional open-top bus with 360 degree views!
- Your voucher is valid for two people
- Available at 3pm week round, year round
- Starts at 3pm – please arrive 15 mins early for a prompt departure
- This experience lasts one hour 45 mins
- A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to the final bill
- All dates are subject to availability