Afternoon Tea for Two at Congham Hall 1073610
Set in 30 acres of parkland - featuring a world-renowned herb garden with hundreds of varieties, beautiful orchards, and horses idly grazing - Congham Hall is an idyllic setting for a traditional afternoon tea for two. Served on the garden-view terrace in fine weather or by the roaring log fire when it’s colder, your feast includes a range of fresh-cut sandwiches, warm scones with home-made preserves and clotted cream, and sweet treats like chocolate éclairs, mini puddings and delicate tartlets. For a refreshing drink, choose from a selection of fine teas, fruit infusions, and coffees. The Queen’s rural retreat Sandringham House is close by and is partly open to the public. The Norfolk coast is designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and there is so much more to see and do nearby, making Congham Hall a perfect stop off on a trip to beautiful Norfolk!
- Afternoon tea for two at Congham Hall
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- Please call ahead to arrange a date for your visit
- All dates are subject to availability
- Disabled access is regrettably not available at the hotel
- Please inform the hotel in advance of any specific dietary restrictions