Afternoon Tea for Two at Sharrow Bay 1073625
With a breath-taking view over stunning Lake Ullswater, world-renowned Sharrow Bay is one of the most beautiful settings for afternoon tea in the UK. As the first ever country house hotel, Sharrow Bay has a long history of providing excellent hospitality in an unbeatable setting, flanked by snow-capped mountains and lushly green fells. Choose to take high tea in the formal dining room or the comfy lounge. You’ll sip on the refreshing loose leaf tea of your choice and tuck into scones with jam and cream, melt-in-the-mouth pastries and a variety of freshly-cut sandwiches. You won’t be able to take your eyes off arguably the best and most dramatic view in the Lake District and your afternoon tea will refresh you before or after a wonderful walk in this most unspoilt area of England, that is an absolute must-see.
- Afternoon tea for two at Sharrow Bay Hotel
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed into the hotel
- Afternoon Tea is served from 3pm to 5pm every day
- All dates are subject to availability