Afternoon Tea for Two at Stoke Rochford Hall 10711336
Nestled in 28 acres of elegant parkland and with its own formal landscaped gardens, the Grade I Listed Victorian mansion hotel at Stoke Rochford Hall serves traditional afternoon tea in an elegant and distinguished setting, with discreet yet attentive hospitality. You’ll be offered a selection of fine teas and coffees, to sip on while you eat delicious cakes, a variety of tasty sandwiches, and warm scones with cream and preserves. Dining in either the Grand Hall, with a magnificent and imposing fireplace and Chesterfield sofas, or the Oak Room, with its oak-panelled walls and intricate ceiling, you’ll be transported to a more refined and elegant age when people took time for such indulgences. To make a day of it in the East Midlands, you could try a range of water sports at nearby Rutland Water, or take part in altogether more genteel water-based pursuits on the River Trent. Sherwood Forest and historic Lincoln and York are all easy to reach and great ways to extend your visit.
- Afternoon tea for two at Stoke Rochford Hall
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people
- The voucher cannot be used on Sundays
- Please pre-book a date for your tea with the details on your voucher
- All dates are subject to availability
- Please inform the hotel in advance of any relevant dietary restrictions